Hello I am wondering if you have any information on my family tree William
David Clarke born in Tyrone County 1842 and married to Anna Moore of 1843 of
County Tyrone. They both moved to Cleveland, Ohio and had 4 kids together. Also
Martha (Mattie) Irwin 1770 of Tyrone County Ireland. Anything you find on the
Clarke or Moore side would be very helpful!

Henry McEwen or McKune 1854 of Tyrone County who married Mary Jane Johnston.
They moved from Tyrone County to Ontario, Canada. They had 5 kids together.

Any information on any of these people would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you, Baylie Clarke

Sent from Mail for Windows 10