Good Morning Listers -

First, thanks so much for your continued support!  Without your support,
CTI could not survive. It is always very gratifying to learn of successes
gained from the data on our pages. It makes it all worthwhile.

Second - an analysis of Users on CTI shows 25% of our visitors are using
portable devices with a large percentage of those being smartphones.  Our
data will never be readily fully compatible with these devices; however,
the menu system has been one of the biggest problems for the portable
devices.

Therefore, we have revised the homepage menu somewhat.  Please feel free to
drop me a note on ANY concerns at ANY time.

Repectfully,
Jim McKane, webmaster
South Bruce Peninsula, Ontario