________________________________
From: Len Swindley <len_swind...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 6, 2018 9:09:00 PM
To: Barrie Hesse
Subject: RE: Moore/McWilliams families

Hello Barrie,

You did not mention how experienced you are with Irish research. I have no
knowledge of Aughnacloy or its’ vicinity and found it necessary to Google it.

Cottage Hill is in Mulnahorn townland (Aghaloo parish) 4-5 kms south-west of
Aughnacloy and can be found at
http://www.askaboutireland.ie/griffith-valuation/ Griffiths Valuation was
undertaken c1860. Click on the Griffiths Places button and follow the prompts
which will take you to the c1860 OS map. A description and valuation of the
properties within Mulnahorn will be interesting. I cannot state that the house
still remains, but the gatehouse appears to have been converted to a hall
http://www.geograph.ie/photo/164520

Regards and good wishes for you trip to Aughnacloy,

Len Swindley