Hi Barrie:

Taken from A Topical Dictionary of Ireland, 1837, and found here:
http://www.libraryireland.com/topog/A/Aughaloo-Dungannon-Tyrone.php
.................. Cottage Hill is the country seat of the Moore family of
the Parish of Aghaloo in County Tyrone, just north east of the small town
of Aughnacloy.

Cottage Hill is a large estate house in the townland of Mulnahern, just
south east of Aughnacloy.  It is still there, just off the A5 and just
north of the border with the Republic of Ireland.

However, I do not think that John McWilliams actually lived in Cottage Hill
itself.  Here is his marriage:

Civil Marriage Record