Periodically, I go back and check Griffith's again - especially if I find a
link to a new family. This time I noticed the option to add information,
photos, etc., to the record. Is this new or have I suddenly opened my eyes
to something that has been there all along?  It's a great idea.

Kathleen Cooper

On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 12:05 PM Jim McKane <j...@mckane.ca> wrote:

> Griffith's Valuation is FREELY available & fully searchable online at -
>

> http://www.askaboutireland.ie/griffith-valuation/index.xml?action=nameSearch
>
> Here you may search for only a Surname or include other options to search
> the WHOLE database at one time.
>
> Enjoy and Good Luck
>
> Jim McKane, Webmaster of *CoTyroneIreland.com*

*Cuimhnigh ar na daoine ónar tháinig tú*
*"Remember the men whence you came."*