Len Swindley,

You are an absolute treasure!

Thank you for all that you do for us hungry vultures on this list!

Although I have no connections to the names listed, I am fascinated by their
histories and love that you go to so much effort for the betterment of all of
us.

With heartfelt gratitude and warmest regards

Janet Fairless
Brisbane
Australia