Dear Len

I have been impressed by your knowledge of genealogy and hope you can help me
trace my County Tyrone ancestors. My Grandfather, Thomas Booth emigrated to
Scotland c. 1900 age 14 with his parents Thomas Booth and Jane (nee Gilchrist).
I have a copy of their marriage certificate which states they were married in
Camus-Juxta-Mourne Church. Thomas’ father is listed as Robert Booth and Jane’s
father as William Gilchrist.  I found several of their children listed in the
First Presbyterian Baptisms list but my grandfather was baptised in
Ballindrait, Donegal in 1886. I have found several Robert Booths but I am not
confident that one of them could be my Great-Great Grandfather. A fragment of
the 1851 census shows a Robert Booth living at Liskey married to Eliza (nee
Barbour or Barber) with 4 sons, the youngest of which is a Thomas aged 2. Can
you help me verify or suggest how I can. I am willing to travel to Ireland
again but would be grateful if you could give me some tips.
Thank you in advance.
Lesley Anderson ( nee Booth)

Sent from my iPhone