Thanks for the compliments, Boyd. Len & I do our best to provide as much
data as we can and in a readable fashion.

Always remember........... I am just the computer nerd!1 Len, is the data
man!!

HOWEVER, in this case, we must also thank YOU for suggesting the database.

Best regards
Jim (& Len)

Jim McKane
South Bruce Peninsula, Ontario