Hello again:  I sent the following earlier today but received message as
follows:
cotyronelist-ow...@cotyroneireland.com
6:37 AM (3 hours ago)
to me
Your mail to 'CoTyroneList' with the subject

    Re: [CoTyroneMailingList] Once more - Improving Searches on CTI

The reason it is being held:

    Post by non-member to a members-only list

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

    http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/confirm/
cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com/7cd3e2749b6bf6c0557b539cb7189c1b75ce4923
But I am a member!  Or thought I was.  I receive all the e-mails you send.
Perhaps I replied to the wrong address.  Anyway, if you still need help
with inputting names I can help with that.

Trudie