Tom

From: James McKane
Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2018 11:44 AM
To: County Tyrone
Cc: Tom Chambers

Yes, we've isolated a little bug (ger) but we'll get it fixed soon.

Thanks
Jim

Jim McKane
South Bruce Peninsula, Ontario

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 12:15 PM Tom Chambers via CoTyroneList
<cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com> wrote:
Jim

Here is an example.  I just searched for “Birth”.   The first name listed is
ABERCORN.  Then I put in surname ABERCORN and did a search.  It found no
results.

Tom