Hello All,

I just wanted to thank Marion Shephard for the excellent question and Ron McCoy
for the interesting and informative response.

These sorts of exchanges benefit us all.

Marion, Ron, I have an interest in the McCays from around the Newtownstewart
area in the Parish of Ardstraw, Co.Tyrone. Is there anywhere that either of you
have your early to mid 19th Century family trees available for perusal?

I have found a distant DNA connection between my Wilson’s and the McCay’s from
that region, and would love to be able to join the dots.

With gratitude for your questions and answers.

Janet Fairless (nee Wilson)
Brisbane
Australia
(Researching my Wilson’s from townland of Cavandarragh/Whitehouse from the
early 1800’s)