Glad to hear you find the information interesting.

Elwyn

      From: Bobbie Reihsen via CoTyroneList <cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com>
Cc: Bobbie Reihsen <breih...@hotmail.com>
 Sent: Saturday, 20 October 2018, 14:45
 Subject: Re: [CoTyroneMailingList] Life in Tyrone in the 19th century

 <!--#yiv8269454398 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}-->So thankful for your
references to Enniskillen in Co. Tyrone.   Took me lots of research to prove it
on the map of Co.Tyrone, near village of Kingsmill.    My William Thompson
lived and farmed there  there and farmed in the 1700s.   Son,  John William
Thompson married "E" in Co. Fermanagh  near Tempo.  They married about 1794 and
had son, William b. 1796, Matthew b 1798, Margaret b. 1800 and John b. 1803-4.
When baby John was 2 years old the family of 6 left for America.
Very interesting to hear about the life in Ireland during these times.  thank
you.   Bobbie Reihsen