________________________________
From: CoTyroneList <cotyronelist-boun...@cotyroneireland.com> on behalf of
Marion via CoTyroneList <cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com>
Sent: Monday, November 5, 2018 2:01:41 AM
To: CoTyroneIreland.com Mailing List
Cc: Marion

Hello All
I just wanted to say a huge thankyou to everyone who responded to my original
question about farming , particularly to Ron, Len and Elwyn, who have provided
so much information. I have been trying to record a narrative record of my
McCay family in Tyrone. I have a pretty good chronological history dating from
the beginning of the 19th century till the mid 20th but wanted to add some
background information to bring life to their lives and am grateful for all
your help in doing this.
Regards Marion Shephard