Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Len Swindley
Sent: 17 November 2018 03:22
To: CoTyroneIreland.com Mailing List
Cc: Marion

Hello Marion,

The Bishopric of Derry Estate records have been archived in the Public Record
of Northern Ireland (PRONI), Belfast where they may be consulted. They are not
available on the web. Pre1800 records include rentals 1617, 1688, 1708, & 1719;
Lease rents 1718 and numerous petitions from the tenants of the lands of the
bishopric 1768-1803; Rental of lands belonging to the bishopric to be let in
Clonleigh parish, Co. Donegal 1790.

Hoping this is useful?

Len Swindley, Melbourne, Australia
Volunteer transcriber and submitter of files to http://www.cotyroneireland.com/