      From: margaret marion via CoTyroneList <cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com>
 To: cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com
Cc: margaret marion <mmar...@rogers.com>
 Sent: Friday, 7 December 2018, 13:22
 Subject: [CoTyroneMailingList] getting a researcher

I want to thank everyone for their comments on my request to get a researcher.
I think I will spend my money on something better.  I think this calls for a
trip to Ireland with some Ancestry DNA kits.  I don't know that much about DNA
research.  But I do know how I can export from Ancestry very easily and put it
on gedmatch.  From there I can figure out our relationship to a certain extent.
 And I will still keep looking for that hint.Sometimes I wonder if my relatives
really did steal a British army pay chest and come to Canada.  When I look at
my Armstrong's, the information keeps changing.  I wonder if they changed their
last name coming to Canada.I don't think so, but the Canadian evidence keeps
changing, on one census they say they came in 1862, then the next 1865 and yet
there they are in the 1861 census.Sorry to gripe. Now that I have read your
comments I am more confident in my research as well.  Thank you.Margaret
(_internal_name)s