Susan,
Jim has forwarded your queries in the hope of helpful a response: should any of
the data be useful to another researcher, I shall send it via the List.
Firstly, regarding the estate records, it is essential to refer to:
Researching Ulster Ancestors: The Essential Genealogical Guide to Early Modern
Ulster 1600-1800 (2nd edn., 2018) – William J. Roulston (Ulster Historical
Foundation) . You do not state where you live, but I believe that this book is
marketed in North America as Researching Ulster-Scots Ancestors and it is
invaluable for an understanding of surviving records for the province of Ulster.
The following estate records archived in PRONI, Belfast (with call numbers) may
assist your research
VERNER ESTATE, CHURCHILL
Leases etc relating to lands in counties Armagh & Tyrone beginning 1641 D2538/A
passim
Large collection of 18th century leases for Armagh, Monaghan & Tyrone D236
passim
Rentals and valuations of Ballygawley 1785 D236/539
Rental of the Tyrone estate 1788-92 D236/487A
BURGES ESTATE, PARKANAUR
RENTALS:
Lands in County Armagh 1794-5 T1007/193
Rental Tyrone estate 1797 T1007/207
Rental of Armagh and Tyrone estate 1798-1909 T1007/216
MAPS from 1750
MISCELLANEOUS: Letters From 1722, Observations and leases 18th century, Leases
and remarks on tenants 1700-1902, Lists of tenants 1700-51

PRONI GUIDE TO CHURCH RECORDS
https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/sites/default/files/publications/PRONI-Guide-to-Church-Records.pdf
The Presbyterian Church in Kildress parish will be ORRITOR Presbyterian Church;
the 1845-1930 marriage register has been microfilmed by the staff at PRONI,
Belfast where it may be inspected: MIC1P/442
Baptisms 1831 – and Marriages 1827-44 remain in local custody (at the church)
Trust this information clarifies the situation and assists your research,
Len Swindley, Melbourne, Australia, volunteer transcriber and submitter of
files to CoTyroneIreland http://www.cotyroneireland.com/