Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Cheryl Humphreys via CoTyroneList
Sent: Sunday, 3 February 2019 4:13 PM
To: cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com
Cc: Cheryl Humphreys

I was sign under Family,I am a descendant of Mary McMulloch born about 1829 or
1830 in Tyrone Ireland and Charles Gibson born 1831 in West Linlithgow,
Lothian, Scotland now they were married on 19 Dec 1852 in Glasgow Scotland.
Mary McCulloch and Charles Gibsoon came to Australia on the 17 July 1863.
But I am looking for Mary McCulloch parents in Tyrone Ireland.
Please Help?
Cheryl Humphreys