Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Ron McCoy via CoTyroneList
Sent: Sunday, 3 March 2019 9:18 PM
To: Len Swindley via CoTyroneList
Cc: Ron McCoy
U.S.Lecture Tour 2019

Do you know if there is a  Canadian Lecture tour and where and when it will be?
Ron McCoy
On 2019-03-02 6:20 p.m., Len Swindley via CoTyroneList wrote:
Hello Listers
ULSTER HISTORICAL FOUNDATION U.S. LECTURE 2019
The annual U.S. Family History lecture tour by Fintan Mullan and Gillian Hunt
commences this week: These great events are recommended to anyone researching
their Irish forebears. For full details of venues across the U.S.
https://www.ancestryireland.com/
Locations:
09 March - Concord, NH
10 March - Philadelphia, PA
11 March - Chicago, IL
12 March - Madison, WI SOLD OUT
13 March - Green Bay, WI
14 March - Salt Lake City, UT
15 March - Salt Lake City, UT
16 March - Denver, CO
18 March - Pittsburgh, PA
19 March - Louisville, KY
20 March - Coeur d'Alene, ID
22 March - Valparaiso, IN
23 March - Tampa, FL - SOLD OUT
24 March - Fairfield, CT
25 March - New York City, NY
26 March - New York City, NY
The Ulster Historical Foundation, Belfast, is Ireland’s leading family history
research organisation.