Hello,James Caulfield is in my tree and he states that his birthday was Jane
18, 1788 in Co. Tyrone. I suspect it was in Kilsally. He married Margaret
Graham abt. 1815, maybe in Coalisland, and then his whole family emigrated to
Ohio in 1838. He had a daughter Margaret Jane born July 16, 1816 and a son
James G. Caulfield born Oct 11, 1818. Then Nancy born dec 22, 1820. These birth
dates might be baptism dates but I don't think so.Can anyone help with this
family, most importantly with the parents Of James Sr?Thank youPeggy