I am hoping that someone can help me find my husband's ancestry.Here is all the
information we know:His great grandfather was William Park Jr., We were told
that he was a squire in Tyrone County, not sure  which Parish and left Ireland
in the 1850's and settled in Pennsylvania, USAHe was married twice and had 22
children. My husband's grandfather was the 22nd one born. The names of his
siblings that we know of were George, Fanny, and Lucy. He married Jemima (not
sure of the spelling) Burkhouse, second wife. Not sure if they were married in
Ireland or if they were married after he came to the US. He died at the age of
75 but not sure what year.
If you can find ANY records for us we would greatfully appreciate it. You can
email this address with any information or if you can't help I would appreciate
knowing that as well. Thanks
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android