DM,

It isn’t quite clear what you are hoping to achieve on your visit but
if it is to view the Church of Ireland records, then the principal
church in Cappagh parish has baptism, marriage and burial records from
1753 onwards. The originals appear to be still held by the parish and
there is a copy in PRONI (the public record office) in Belfast.  If
you want to view the originals you would need to make an appointment
and the Church usually charges a fee for viewing them. (It was £12 an
hour. I don’t know whether that is still the current rate. The parish
office will tell you). On the other hand you can view a copy of the
same records in PRONI without an appointment and without having to
pay.

There are 3 other Church of Ireland Churches in the parish – Edenderry
with records from 1841; Lislimnaghan with records from 1862 and
Mountfield with records from 1877. Copies of all those records are
also in PRONI.

If you want to know what graveyards are in the area, then there’s
fairly comprehensive list on the UHF site. It lists 7 in the parish:

https://www.ancestryireland.com/family-records/graveyards-in-ulster/

You don’t say what your ancestors occupations were. If they were
farmers or reasonably off they may have gravestones but if they were
weavers and labourers, then they probably couldn’t afford a
gravestone. The Church of Ireland does keep burial records (though not
every burial is in those records) but they may be worth searching.

Elwyn