Cheryl,

If you think that the Lyttle/Little family were Church of Ireland and
lived in Lisnaskea, have you searched the local Church of Ireland
records? Lisnaskea is one of several churches in the parish of
Aghalurcher. It’s baptism, marriage & burial records start in 1804.
The records aren’t on-line anywhere so far as I am aware but there is
a copy in PRONI (the public record office) in Belfast. A personal
visit is required to view them.

Tradition was to marry in the bride’s church after which she’d attend
her husband’s. Obviously if they both attended the same church then
that was irrelevant but it something to bear in mind if you find the
baptisms but no marriages (or vice versa).

A small part of the 1821 census for Aghalurcher has survived and is on
this website: http://www.census.nationalarchives.ie/search/ I did
search it but did not find Samuel or Dorcas.

If Samuel was a farmer, and was still in Ireland in 1833 you would
expect him to be in the tithe applotment records. There were 2 Samuel
Littles listed in the 1833 tithes for Aghalurcher. One lived in
Longfield and the other in Augheiter.

http://www.irishgenealogyhub.com/fermanagh/tithe-applotment-books/parish-of-aghalurcher.php

Going forward to Griffiths Valuation in 1862 there were no Little
households listed in Longfield but there were 3 in Agheeghter
(Augheiter). No Samuel though.

http://www.askaboutireland.ie/griffith-valuation/index.xml?action=nameSearch

Your next step is probably to search the Lisnaskea church records.

Elwyn