Carmen,

There isn’t an equivalent site for Co Londonderry but I don’t mind
answering your query so far as I can.

If Killaig Presbyterian was the family church then its baptism records
start in 1805 and marriages in 1836. So if daughter Rachel was
baptised there c 1820 you may get her mother’s maiden name from that.
Those records don’t appear to be on-line anywhere but there is a copy
in PRONI in Belfast.

If Killaig is where the couple married, then clearly you won't get a
date for their marriage as the records don't exist. (They presumably
married some time between 1800 and 1820).  However tradition was to
marry in the bride’s church so it’s possible they married elsewhere.
If you find Mary’s maiden name you could search around but few
churches have records around 1800 and of those that do, not all are
on-line. So it may be hard going.

Likewise I doubt you’ll find any documents which give you either of
their dates of birth. It’s too far back.

In case you don’t have them, I found 2 probate abstracts for the Stuart family:

The Will of Ann Jane Stuart late of Ballynacally Beg County
Londonderry deceased who died 15 December 1875 at same place was
proved at Londonderry by the oaths of John Stuart of Clintagh
(Blackhill) and James Baird of Ballynacally (Blackhill) both in said
County Farmers the Executors.

The Will of John Stuart late of Clintagh County Londonderry Retired
Farmer who died 11 November 1891 at same place was proved at
Londonderry by the Reverend John Stuart LL.D. of Clifton Manse
Londonderry Presbyterian Minister one of the Executors.

Both the above wills are on the PRONI wills site and name numerous
relatives, and how some of them are related to each other.

Andrew Stewart in the 1831 census of Clintagh. 8 in his household, 5
males & 3 females, all Presbyterian:

http://www.census.nationalarchives.ie/pages/1831/Londonderry/Coleraine/Aghadowey/Clintagh/24/

Coleraine Chronicle of 18.2.1893 has an article about the will of the
late Rev Edward Stuart, late of Clintagh.  Retired Presbyterian
clergyman who left assets of £7,000. The defendants were the executors
who were his nephews, and the plaintiffs were his brothers and sisters
who wished to impeach the will on ordinary grounds and who also
alleged undue influence and fraud. Case was set down for trial on 25th
of that month.

If you are looking to trace the family back further it might be worth
checking the Registry of Deeds. The Stewart/Stuart farm was a
reasonable size (70 acres) and they may well have leases registered in
the Registry of Deeds which could give you some information in the
1700s.

Elwyn