Stan,

The townland where I think your Devine ancestors lived for many years
was Clogherny near Gortin, in Co. Tyrone. There’s a record of
Catherine’s birth there on 24th March 1889:

https://civilrecords.irishgenealogy.ie/churchrecords/images/birth_returns/births_1889/02485/1922146.pdf

Family in 1901:

http://www.census.nationalarchives.ie/pages/1901/Tyrone/Stranagalwilly/Clogherny/1753117/

And in 1911. Note that they had had 7 children of whom 6 were still alive:

http://www.census.nationalarchives.ie/pages/1911/Tyrone/Stranagalwilly/Clogherny/849518/

Susan, Mary, Patrick, Annie, Ellen, Catherine and 1 other. The family
were all born in Co. Tyrone.

Charles Devine and Anna McCormick were married on 27.11.1884:

https://civilrecords.irishgenealogy.ie/churchrecords/images/marriage_returns/marriages_1884/10917/5988140.pdf

I think the townland where Charles was living then was Balix. (Balix
Lower to be accurate).

Looking for Charles death there were several in the Strabane
registration area eg 26.11.1923 aged 70; 28.3.1924 aged 74 & 21,1,1925
aged 77.  For Annie I also saw quite a few. 10.10.1922 aged 62;
3.12.1922 aged 68; 13.2.1838 aged 80; 9.3.1939 aged 81; 27.4.1940 aged
78 & 28.12.1940 aged 83.  You would need to pay to view them on the
GRONI website at £2.50 each to see if any is the right one.

You can view the original certificates on-line on the GRONI website,
using the “search registrations” option:

https://geni.nidirect.gov.uk

You will need to open an account and buy some credits. It costs £2.50
(sterling) to a view a certificate.

Elwyn