Would it be possible to post the message below:

Seeking Kyle descendants from Brackey, Termonmaguirk and Creduff/Mournebeg,
Termonamongan

I am interested in contacting any male Kyles of the Termonmaguirk or
Termonamongan families.  They are from the same ancestor Patrick Kyle b.c.1620
of Gortnagross, Termonamongan.  We have a real mystery on our hands due to
detailed DNA research which shows that either some or all of the above Kyles
are actually genetically McHales of Co Mayo.  Testing Kyles for the McHale YDNA
marker will help unravel this conundrum and is easy to do and free of charge.

Michael Brabazon
michaelb...@eircom.net

Skibbereen Road
Drimoleague