Agnes,

Scottish birth certificates for the year 1855 and 1861 onwards should
record where and when the parents married.  It seems you may have
found some that just say Tyrone. Usually there’s more than that. Check
all possible Scottish certificates for the years I have given, in case
you get some with a specific parish (and a date of marriage) in
Ireland. If any child was born there in 1855 those usually record both
the parents places of birth too, as well as how many children the
couple had and whether they were still alive. (This was dropped after
1855 as too cumbersome).

Elwyn