Thanks Gordon,When I look at things again, and take the 4th column as 5 acres
for James, and the next column as 3 roods 2 perches, and do similar for the
other Duffins, it comes to 23 acres which is the amount that Patrick had for
the Griffith. So it would appear that he took over all the land when the others
emigrated. However, that would mean that no conversion factor is involved.Peggy

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Tuesday, September 3, 2019, 11:02 PM, Peggy Gordon <peggyc2...@yahoo.com>