Hello Donna,

You have not shared with the List the name of your great-grandmother Burrows.
However, if her birth was prior to 1864 (the commencement of civil registration
of births in Ireland), it will not be possible to obtain a birth certificate.
Therefore, it may be useful to follow up on sister Elizabeth; was she older or
younger?

There is a birth registration https://www.irishgenealogy.ie/en/

of an Elizabeth Burrows in Dungannon registration district In 1868; parents
John Burrows and Mary Jane (nee Browne) of Cabragh [Killeeshil parish]

https://civilrecords.irishgenealogy.ie/churchrecords/images/birth_returns/births_1868/03433/2260098.pdf

[cid:image001.jpg@01D5642A.DDBA0F20]

You can easily download a image. This may be useful/ interesting?
Len Swindley, Melbourne, Australia