________________________________
From: CoTyroneList <cotyronelist-boun...@cotyroneireland.com> on behalf of Pat
O'Fallon via CoTyroneList <cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2019 5:59:55 PM
To: CoTyroneIreland.com Mailing List <cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com>
Cc: Pat O'Fallon <c...@att.net>

Jim,
I have just been to Co Tyrone😄 saw the Oglisby house in the middle of the cow
pasture plus the post office in Liscloon. I found Moneycannon Rd where my
grandparents, Alex and Mary McLaughin came from. I have really nothing on them.
Alex must have died in Ireland but Mary came to US with daughter and died in
early 1900’s.  I’ll start again when I get home. Pat

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 26, 2019, at 00:27, Jim McKane via CoTyroneList
<cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com<mailto:cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com>>
wrote:

Hi Members - I, along with our Hosting company, solved a problem with the
Mailing List a few days ago. However, the last 3 days has been unusually quiet
with only one new message.

If you have sent a message to the List which has NOT appeared, please let me
know by PRIVATE email at <jamck...@gmail.com<mailto:jamck...@gmail.com>>
otherwise please do not respond to this email.

Thanks for your support and cooperation,
Jim