Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: gauntde--- via CoTyroneList
Sent: Monday, 23 September 2019 1:22 PM
To: gordon.wilkin...@ozemail.com.au; 'CoTyroneIreland.com Mailing List'
Cc: gaun...@gmail.com; 'Gordon Wilkinson'
MoySchool, Clonfeacle Parish, Co. Tyrone, Examination Results 1808

Mine too Gordon.  ☹
Thanks anyway, Len.
Dorothy G

School, Clonfeacle Parish, Co. Tyrone, Examination Results 1808

Thanks, Len. However, although my ancestors came from the area, I don't see any
of their names :-(. All brawn and no brains. Gordon
Moy School, Clonfeacle Parish, Co. Tyrone, Examination Results 1808

Another great file thanks to Len Swindley!!

Jim McKane!