Martha,

Families often carried names forward from generation to generation. With
that in mind, I searched the 1901 Irish census for Ralph Crozier. There was
just one in the whole country. He lived in Magheralough in Tyrone. The
family was Church of Ireland (ie Anglican).

http://www.census.nationalarchives.ie/pages/1901/Tyrone/Trillick/Magheralough/1741214/

There are 2 Magheraloughs in Co. Tyrone. The one with this family is in the
parish of Kilskeery. Kilskeery Church of Ireland has records back to 1767.
You might want to search them to see if your family lived there. There’s a
copy in PRONI (the public record office) in Belfast.

There was a Ralph Crozier farming in Magheralough in 1826 (and another
nearby in Carron).

https://cotyroneireland.com/tithe/tithe_Kilskeery1826.htm

There was also a Ralph Crozier farming in the parish of Trory in Co.
Fermanagh. Their Church of Ireland baptism records start in 1796 (copy in
PRONI).

https://cotyroneireland.com/tithe/trory.html

Elwyn