-----Original Message-----
From: CoTyroneList <cotyronelist-boun...@cotyroneireland.com> On Behalf Of
rsmoll999 via CoTyroneList
Sent: 22 May 2020 03:58 AM
To: gordon.wilkin...@ozemail.com.au; CoTyroneIreland.com Mailing List
<cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com>
Cc: rsmoll999 <rsmoll...@aim.com>

That has been my guess so far as well. I have found a few Morrisons or Morisons
in muster rolls but have not been able to establish them in Loughterush Sent
from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9.
-------- Original message --------From: Gordon Wilkinson via CoTyroneList
<cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com> Date: 5/21/20  7:24 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Rick
Smoll via CoTyroneList <cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com> Cc: Gordon Wilkinson
Townland Records Rick, My guess is that they could have been part of the
plantation of Ulster in the 17thC. I suspect(based on my surname) that my
ancestors may have been part of that event too but have not been able to find
any records of who arrived from where and when. Any help (thanks Len S. for
your earlier help) would be appreciated. GordonOn 22/05/2020 3:14 am, Rick
Smoll via CoTyroneList wrote:> My Morrison ancestors occupied a farm in the
Loughterush townland (Kilskeery Parish) from at least the mid 1700s until 1970
when the last Morrison on the farm passed away (he was a bachelor), and the
farm was sold at public auction. The earliest ancestor I have found records for
was
 Edward Morrison, and the earliest reference to Loughterush was with the birth
of a daughter of his in 1781.> My question is: Is there a way to find out when
the Morrisons first came to occupy the farm in Loughterush?> Thank you for any
CoTyroneList Mailing List> Mailing List Email Address:
CoTyroneList@cotyroneireland.com> Change Your Preferences:
_________________________________Nereda & Gordon Wilkinson, Hyde Park, South
Australia.Web: www.ozemail.com.au/~neredon             Skype id: neredonEmails:
gordon.wilkin...@ozemail.com.au