Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Robert Forrest
Sent: 21 June 2020 13:23
To: CoTyroneIreland.com Mailing List
Cc: Marion

Marion - you have touched upon a theme where there might be scholarly articles
in some of the more obscure publications of Irish History (I am thinking
particularly of Irish and Economic & Social History Journal published from
1974).

By way of introduction I wrote a short piece on marriage pre-civil registration
reflecting on marriages in an early period based on a case study of the
Coleraine and Roe Valley (Limavady) districts.

http://www.ulsterheritage.com/history/marriage_in_ireland.htm

It doesn't cover all of your questions but hope you find it interesting.

Regards
Bobby Forrest