"So thank yea tar far very ting." or /'Fir déanta go maith, go raibh
míle maith agat'. /If you're into Irish.
On 22/10/2020 4:02 am, Ron McCoy via CoTyroneList wrote:
Hello Jim
I just want to thank you and all for the great work you all do at
CoTyronelist for all of us. I really appreciate the help and work you
put into this. I also know when computer glitches occur it takes a lot
of the fun out of it. "So thank yea tar far very ting." Which if you
don't speak Ottawa Valley is translated, "you guys are great thanks so
much."
Cheers
Ron McCoy
On 2020-10-21 11:23 a.m., James McKane via CoTyroneList wrote:
Hello Listers - FINALLY I understand the issue here. The problem on
my end
was I was seeing it as Admin not as a regular Member of the List.
The URL to reach the Archives should be -
https://list.cotyroneireland.com/empathy/list/cotyronelist.list.cotyroneireland.com
Hopefully changes I have made will solve the problem going forward?
=================================
Send a Message to the List - [email protected]
List Archive -
https://list.cotyroneireland.com/empathy/list/cotyronelist.list.cotyroneireland.com
Join the list by sending an email to -
[email protected]
Unsubscribe by sending an email to -
[email protected]
=================================