You’re both amazing 🤩

Thanks to your hard work and info, I’ve found I have relatives in Canada and 
America. One Canadian Great Aunt lived until she was 100 years and one month 
old. She made the papers and I now have a picture of her. Absolutely love it. 
Thank you again x

Ps any other info on the Semple’s and Ardstraw, Co Tyrone would be much 
appreciated 😁

Sent from my iPhone

On 31 Jan 2021, at 12:14, James McKane via CoTyroneList 
<[email protected]> wrote:


Len I just LOVE all the work. Keep 'em comin' !

Jim McKane
Kitchener, Ontario

May you always Have Love to Share,
Health to Spare, and Friends who Care..


On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 6:03 AM Len Swindley 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Thanks, Jim. Yes, I seem to be always typing up something for CTI 
www.cotyroneireland.com<http://www.cotyroneireland.com> and hope that I’m not 
crating pressure and extra work for you.

Regards, Len Swindley


Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

From: James McKane via 
CoTyroneList<mailto:[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, 26 January 2021 8:11 PM
To: CoTyroneIreland.com Mailing 
List<mailto:[email protected]>
Cc: James McKane<mailto:[email protected]>
Subject: [CoTyroneMailingList] New Content - Index to Griffiths Valuation 
Longfield West Parish, Co. Tyrone, Northern Ireland c1860

Index to Griffiths Valuation Longfield West Parish, Co. Tyrone, Northern 
Ireland c1860<https://www.cotyroneireland.com/griffith/longfieldwest.html>

Thanks again to Len Swindley for another MASSIVE addition to CTI!

Does this guy ever stop typing?? I mean two massive works in two days?
Luv 'ya, Len


Jim McKane
Kitchener, Ontario

May you always Have Love to Share,
Health to Spare, and Friends who Care..

=================================
Send a Message to the List - [email protected]
List Archive - 
https://list.cotyroneireland.com/empathy/list/cotyronelist.list.cotyroneireland.com
Join the list by sending an email to -  
[email protected]
To receive the Digest version, send an email to - 
[email protected]
Unsubscribe by sending an email to -  
[email protected]
=================================
=================================
Send a Message to the List - [email protected]
List Archive - 
https://list.cotyroneireland.com/empathy/list/cotyronelist.list.cotyroneireland.com
Join the list by sending an email to -  
[email protected]
To receive the Digest version, send an email to - 
[email protected]
Unsubscribe by sending an email to -  
[email protected]
=================================

Reply via email to