Hi Sandra

I have Thomas Knox who married Eliza Cheney on my tree and have a fourth cousin 
dna match who descends from them who looks to have a great tree on the Knox 
side - Judith Salmon.

She has Thomas Knox junior married to a Miss Ewing so I think it's a different 
one than yours. Have a look at her tree on ancestry it's called Sheppard Lilley 
Knox Essick Family and you should find it via searching for Thomas Knox senior 
who died 1908.

Hope this helps. It's too far out from me to add anything further but I'd be 
fairly happy my dna match means Judith's tree is right for that Knox connection 
to Cheney.

Thanks

Christine

________________________________
From: Sandra Chapman via CoTyroneList <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, 04 September 2026 05:46:52
To: CoTyroneIreland.com Mailing List <[email protected]>
Cc: Sandra Chapman <[email protected]>
Subject: [CoTyroneMailingList] Re: New Content - Memorial Presented to Thomas 
Knox of Dungannon from the Freeholders of Dungannon Barony, County Tyrone, 
Northern Ireland 1763

Hi Jim,

OMG, There are so many Thomas Knox's I just don't know how to find out which is 
my Thomas Knox.  So frustrating but so interesting.  I was told my Thompson and 
Knox family is originally from Scotland??

All I know is my great grandmother Esther Thompson married a Thomas James Knox 
1886 - 1908  who had my grandmother, Elizabeth Jane Knox/Spink.  I think 
Thomas's father was a Thomas too, born around 1800 but not sure who he married 
Eliza Cheney??

Anyone know any info on these people.

Cheers

Sandra


________________________________
From: James McKane via CoTyroneList <[email protected]>
Sent: 04 September 2026 00:51
To: CoTyroneIreland.com Mailing List <[email protected]>
Cc: James McKane <[email protected]>
Subject: [CoTyroneMailingList] New Content - Memorial Presented to Thomas Knox 
of Dungannon from the Freeholders of Dungannon Barony, County Tyrone, Northern 
Ireland 1763

Memorial Presented to Thomas Knox of Dungannon from the Freeholders of 
Dungannon Barony, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland 
1763<https://www.cotyroneireland.com/criminals/knox2.html>

Thanks again to Len Swindley for another great addition to CTI!

Jim McKane
Kitchener, Ontario
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
=================================
Send a Message to the List - [email protected]
List Archive - 
https://list.cotyroneireland.com/empathy/list/cotyronelist.list.cotyroneireland.com
Join the list by sending an email to -  
[email protected]
To receive the Digest version, send an email to - [email protected]
Unsubscribe by sending an email to -  
[email protected]
=================================

Reply via email to