From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 1998 12:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Coupe on Display...

Hello Folks...
        Just happened to have my camera with me today and snapped a shot
of
an
Ercoupe on display for all to see entering the "SUPERMALL" in Auburn, WA.
The
part that got me was the little sign saying "NO PLAYING ON OR AROUND
AIRCRAFT"... I'd say whoever put it there doesn't know coupers eh?
                                                                  Andy
Pomeroy
                                                                   N2417H