This has been around for years.  Check out:

http://www.att.com/features/0398/90pound.html

I don't know of any PBX's that have this problem, but there were, at
least a long time ago.  If you're concerned, read up on how your
call forwarding works.  At any rate, residential customers aren't
going to have this problem, AFAIK.

>At 06:10 PM 10/30/98 -0600, you wrote:
>>I received the same message from the support center at work. Cessna &
>>Textron take it as a serious problem. I would suggest that you do the
same.

Steve Dold ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Say NO to useless over-quoting