It is official now.  N6596Q, in her 4th race in the Copper State Dash from
Apple Valley, Ca. to Mesa, Ariz. has came in second in her class of the
Tinker Bell Certificated.

This year, the plane was carring extra weigh in the form of a extra
retired
airline Pilot, which added to her weigh.

Wayne and His friend had a great time and placed the plane higher then she
has every placed.

Seems, the Ercoupe, Aircoups, are giving them trouble, first we had one,
some where on the list that was second in the spot landing now we have a
second in a air race.  next year lets go for first.

Audean Woollard
N6596Q