>MINUSES - petty remarks about someone's choice of attire!  Really petty!
It's
>a personal choice and no one elses business - I was pretty active flying
>warbirds at one point and went the flight suit route.  Now, I fly other
types
>of aircraft and don't!  So what!  Let's keep the comments friendly.  The
>purpose of the list is to help us come together!   Ron Donley

Well, I have to admit I was a little irritated at the CAP for trying to
make me wear that crazy flight suit. I don't know why it bothered me so
much, but it did.  I think it was the comments and looks I got from
non-CAP
members.

Maybe you can help me:  What is the reason for a flight suit?  In the CAP
outfit I was in, I think they wanted us to look "Air Force", but is there
another reason?  Are they fire-retardant or something?  Say, maybe they
ARE
a good idea, with the header tank nestled up there with the electrical
wiring :-)

Steve Dold ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Say NO to useless over-quoting