How did you install an Icom A200 in your production plane? It does not
meet the TSO requirements and requires an FAA field approval.  I tried
to install one of these units in a Super Cub and SDL FSDO would not give
me a field approval. I even called Icom and they told me the unit was
for experminal aircraft.  Did you get a field approval. If you did, I'd
like a copy to go show Scottsdale. It's a good radio and I want to put
int in my Ercoupe.

BC