Nice work, Keith...

You know, the photos of the panel in the Alon make me realize that
it posesses one of *THE* best-designed and appropriate GA panels
ever conceived. Nice cluster in the middle. Just enough, but not too
much,  room over around the sides for what you need for the type of
flying intended.

Makes contemporaries like the 150/152 and even some later aircraft
like the Tomahawk and Skipper seem like their were done without even
a moment's thought.

Truly a masterpiece.

Greg