I made the Washington Coupe Flyin this weekend at Pierce County Airport.
It
was a bit disappointing, since only one other coupe showed.  And the head
of
the group showed up in a V tailed Beachcraft....with some weak story about
needing to carry more than 2....lol

While there a guy came up and told me he had a nice coupe for sale that he
had taken in trade for a twin,  and was leaving the country for Europe (I
think) and needed to sell fast.

It is a 46-C with <1600 total and <500 on a 85hp...
He tells me great paint and glass and nice interior, with mode C and
Navcom
installed

He is asking 14k, but wants to sell BAD.... it is based at Paine Field,
Washington and is hangar kept.

If you want more info call him direct :

Per Hellum
(425) 882-2534

Note:
I have not seen this aircraft, and have no other interest in this other
than
offering to post this free message.