So far I have had request for 60 books. I talked with Mr. Kemper today. He is waiting on UPS to deliver the plates(?). He is going to update the book. It will be printed in 8.5x11 format, just a little bigger than the current copies if I remember correctly. He is planning to add more pictures to the book, also. He would like to have additional pictures, advertisements, drawings, cut-away's or 3-views to add.  If anyone has items that they are willing to share with him, you can contact him at the following address:

Wallace C. Kemper
Aviation Publishing, Inc.
PO Box 5674
Destin FL 32540

It would be a good idea to do this soon, as he wants to start printing shortly.

He will send you the necessary release forms. Right now, he estimates the cost of the book to be in the $20-$25 range. I told him that I would reserve 100 copies of the book, based on the responses I've had so far. When he gets closer the printing the book, he will have a better idea on what the actual cost is and I will pass it on. He hopes to better the cost.

Happy Flying to All.
David Johnson