If  anyone is interested in obtaining a copy of Stanley Thomas book "The Ercoupe", I will collect names.
Please e-mail your name, address, zipcode, e-mail address, number of copies you want and possibly
evening phone number to me directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED] . I've had quite a few responses already
forwarded to me. If you were one of those who sent a response to Bob Saville, please send an e-mail
to me. I want to make sure one gets missed. Please note on the Subject line "Ercoupe Book".

That said, I would like to get a ride in a 'coupe. If any one is near Wichita, Ks. Please contact me. I am
willing to pay expenses. I will soon be looking for a 'coupe, it has to be at least ferryable. (Wife won't let me
have another project airplane.)