Jack Gocha wrote:

> At 09:53 AM 10/1/98 -0700, you wrote:
> >Hey Coupers--
> >       All of you who don't yet have a copy of "The Ercoupe", here's
your
> >chance to jump on the bandwagon and see if we can get a reprint of it.
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> Bob
>         Which Ercoupe book are you talking about? Who written by? Who
was it
> published by?
>
> Jack G.

Hello Jack,
        We're talking about "THE ERCOUPE" by Stanley G. Thomas.  If you
want
one contact David Johnson at <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, he's going to
ram-rod the effort to get a reprint through another company.  He has
been in touch with Mr Thomas who owns the copyright and has evidently
already given his permission.  All we need now is a whole bunch of
orders for it so the new publisher will think it is worth the trouble.
        That's about all I know about it, for any further information
contact
David at the above e-mail address.  I'm sure he'll be able to answer
most, if not all, your questions.
        As I said before, I have a copy of it and it is a wealth of
information
about our coupes and their history.  Good Luck!!!

Bob Saville
N3396H
Eugene, Or