My last mail (in maildroprc-log) :
Date: Thu Sep  7 09:32:09 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Cron Daemon)
Subj: Cron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> /www/$service/www/GetotCron.
File: /home/vmail/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/.CRON (1333)

If isn't maildrop, which program modify the CTIME of all files for this
user ?

You tell me. Only you know what other programs you have running. maildrop does absolutely nothing to existing messages. Unless, of course, you run something from maildroprc that screws around with them. But then, it's not maildrop that's doing it, but the external code.

I'm using postfix + courier-authlib + courier-imap + fam

Sam Varshavchik write :
 Prove it.

 Maildrop does not do anything to existing messages when it delivers the
 message.

Hy,
I use courier-impad but IMAP_EMPTYTRASH not work, CTIME always updated
when a mail is delivred by maildrop.
How to fix ?

When i receive one mail, every all mails (in all folders) are CTIME
updated to time of delivery.

# IMAP_EMPTYTRASH=Trash:7,Sent:30
#
# This would also delete messages from the Sent folder (presumably copies
# of sent mail) after 30 days.  This is a global setting that is applied to
# every mail account, and is probably useful in a controlled, corporate
# environment.
#
# Important: the purging is controlled by CTIME, not MTIME (the file time
# as shown by ls).  It is perfectly ordinary to see stuff in Trash that's
# a year old.  That's the file modification time, MTIME, that's displayed.
# This is generally when the message was originally delivered to this
# mailbox.  Purging is controlled by a different timestamp, CTIME, which is
# changed when the file is moved to the Trash folder (and at other times
too).
#
# You might want to disable this setting in certain situations - it results
# in a stat() of every file in each folder, at login and logout.

Thx
Sebastien

Cordialement,
----------------------