Thomas writes:

Hello,

I'd like to implement an pop3/imap-server based on debian with courier-imap.
My Problem is that it should support multiple logins in the same mailbox at the same time. Second thing is that there should be different login-names that have access to the same maildir.

Does Courier-IMAP have such a feature and how do i configure it?

Simply create different login IDs, but with the same userid, groupid, and home directory.