Le Saturday 13 October 2007 15:12:41 Sam Varshavchik, vous avez écrit :

> There's no such error message in Courier-IMAP.

I know...

I said:

> a space is missing

because I think it should read:

> -stderrloggername=imapd -maxprocs=100

And both the startup scripts and config files are OK. Oh yeah, I also happen
to use Courier's original startup scripts, not Gentoo's. The only difference
is that I upgraded to 4.0.6.

> Remove all traces of everything you installed, then follow the instructions
> in Courier's INSTALL file to get a clean, working install

Oh, please! Is there somewhere in your vocabulary the word "nice" or anything?
I cured the problem anyway (back to 4.0.3), and I don't write to the list to
get bashed upon like this. If you don't want to/can help, pleas refrain from
answering.

Thanks (not),
--
Francis Galiegue, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
One2team - 40 av. Raymond Poincaré, 75116 PARIS CEDEX