list2 writes:

Hi,

I'm trying to build 0.65.0 on OSX 10.8.4 with the following
configuration, but I'm getting an error which I can't figure out.

./configure \
--prefix=/usr/local/courier-authlib \
--with-authmysql \
--with-mailuser=courier \
--with-mailgroup=courier

And here is the error.

checking for sqlite3_version... no
configure: error: Cannot link with

Just to make sure I've checked on libtool and I have the following
installed:
libtool-2.4.2 with libltdl in the lib folder

If anyone could help would be appreciated.

You will find additional logging in config.log

Looks like configure fails due to an incomplete install of sqlite. Either uninstall sqlite completely, or reinstall it.